1. Mechanical Engineering / HVAC Engineering: Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning Systems, Central Plant Design, Exhaust Systems, Chilled Water Systems, Heating Water Systems, Precision Cooling Systems.
2. Electrical Engineering: Comprehensive Electrical System Design, Lighting Design, Onsite Power Generation Requirements and Distribution, Critical Power Systems, Integration of IT and AV Into Overall Building Design, Device Coordination and Arc Fault Services, Lightning Protection Systems, Fire Alarm Systems.
3. Plumbing Engineering: Domestic Cold and Hot Water Systems, Domestic Waste and Vent Systems, Fuel Gas Piping Systems, Automatic Sprinkler Systems, Water Conservation Systems.
4. Communication Technologies: Voice, Data and Video Integration, Security and Alarm Systems Integration, Audio/Visual System Design, Data Centre Designs.
5. Sustainable Design: Sustainability Designs That Are Cost Effective For All Systems, Alternative Energy Systems, Energy Conservation Technologies, Energy Modelling.
6.Fire Fighting Services: Smoke detection & Alarm Systems, sprinkler and gas suppression system, Water Storage Capacity and Pump Sizing Calculations, Calculations for Gas Quantity for Fire suppression systems, Design & preparation of Schematic diagrams, Design & preparation of Sprinkler/Hydrant/Water Spray/Foam systems.